- Removal of deteriorated concrete
- Placement of concrete & finishing
- Complete painting and coating of concrete
- Installation of waterproofing membrane system
- Replacement of metal balcony railing system with engineered aluminium or metal railing system
CAULKING AND GLAZING
Removal of existing & glazing material, chemical cleaning and application of new caulking and glazing, metal to metal, metal to glass, brick or precast to metal or brick to brick, precast to precast.
Top surface Delamination (Less than 25mm over 75mm) – Removal of delaminated concrete and removal of rust from exposed rebar, coating of rebar’s and placement of new concrete.
Soffit Repairs (Less than 25mm over 75mm deep) – Removal of concrete and placement of repair concrete by various methods such as, hand patching or pumping.
Ledge Beam – Removal of delaminated concrete at ledge beam and placement of new concrete including all shoring & forming requirements.
POWERWASH – High-pressure powerwash or sandblast concrete areas to receive paint or coating. New painting or coating by various methods.
METAL PANELS/RAILING – Mechanically scrape all loose and flaking paints. Application of primer as required. Apply 2 coats of rust inhibitor paint.
PROTECTIVE COATINGS – Authorized Applicator for AST D45 AQUASURTECH protective coating. Carry out a preparatory work in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Installation of D45 complete with 10 year Labour, Material & Equipment Warranty.
Brick Replacement – Removal of spalled, deteriorated or cracked brick and/or block units and replace with new brick and/or block including installation of masonry ties and brick vents.
Tuckpointing Repairs – Rout out existing mortar to a depth of 20mm to 25mm. Removal of all loosened or disintegrated materials, wash clean all joint re-mortar joint by tightly packing new mortar into the joint. Tool joints to match existing masonry conditions. Experienced and skilled craftsmanship are necessary to ensure that proper materials, consistency and mortar strength are achieved. Our crews are highly experienced and utilize special equipment and safely remove mortar joints without causing damage to brick or stone.
Installation of new insulated metal cladding system to exterior walls including detailed engineered shop drawings.
PATTERN CONCRETE & INTERLOCKING PAVEMENT (VARIOUS SYSTEMS)
Pattern Concrete – Prepare the area and place concrete Finish by stamping patterns into concrete creating decorative patios and walkways. Enhance appearance by choice of multiple colours and designs.
Interlocking Pavers – Complete preparation of sub base, placement of various interlocking paver, flagstone and others.
Inspection and maintenance programs, evaluations and development of ongoing required repairs for all your building restoration needs. Mobilization of swing stage for inspection. Perform inspection complete with photos, repair details and repair requirements.
GARAGE REPAIRS – Perform chain drag and prepare repair details:
- PROBLEM: Water penetrating into unit on fifteenth floor.
- INSPECTION: Mobilization of swing stage and investigate.
- FINDINGS: Missing or deteriorated caulking at building joints.
- REPAIR METHOD: Remove caulking, clean joint install new caulking.
- RESULTS: All open joints sealed eliminating water penetration into unit.
- Removal of overburden material to expose slab.
- Repairs of delaminated concrete.
- Waterproofing with rubberized asphalt waterproofing membrane.
- Install new heating cable system complete with hook up to power supply, thermostat and snow sensor.
- Install new Mastic Asphalt/traffic bearing system.
THROUGH-SLAB / SHEAR WALL REPAIRS
Removal of delaminated concrete at ledge beam and placement of new concrete including all shoring & forming requirement.
Shear Wall – Removal of delaminated concrete at shear wall, forming and placement of repair mortar.
Footing and foundation – Underpinning and extension of existing footing and foundation wall. Installation steel reinforcement, forming and placement of concrete wall including installation of required shoring and/or bracing.
CHEMICAL INJECTION REPAIR
Complete crack injection repair – To seal leaks in foundation walls. Drill out injection port holes, place injection ports and pump injection material to seal leaks. Remove injection ports and repair wall surface to match existing conditions.
GARAGE SLAB REHABILITATION
- Complete or partial replacement of suspended slab, installation of shoring and formwork for placement of new concrete slab.
- Installation of protective membrane systems.
- Complete removal and replacement of delaminated concrete slab using one of the fastest and most economical method of removal.
THROUGH WALL FLASHING
To repair and/or replace existing through wall flashing details. Removal of brick and/or block prepare area, apply new flashing material, reinstate brick or block to match existing conditions.
Proper flashing is essential to stop water from penetrating to the interior.
TRENCH DRAIN REPAIRS
Complete repairs to trench drain system including:
- New galvanized frame and grate
- Concrete repairs
- Mastic topping
- Heating cables
- Waterproofing membrane
- New drains
GARAGE ROOF SLAB MEMBRANE WATERPROOFING & REPAIRS
Garage Roof Deck – Overburden removals, slab repairs & preparation, hot applied waterproofing membrane, protection board, reinstatement of overburden materials including sub base board and landscape materials
Intermediate Slab – Removal of existing membrane, concrete repairs, shot blast, application of new mastic or thin membrane systems.
Thermal Window – Installation of new thermally broken aluminium window units including detailed engineered shop drawings.
Sealed Units – Supply and installation of insulated glass unit.